Do you want to prove your sustainability activity and thus demonstrate that you are effectively uniting economic, ecological and social measures? Then the CSR Risk Assessment is the right solution for you. Ensuring compliance and fulfilment of binding commitments and managing risks in the supply chain are at the forefront. The success factors: a credible commitment to sustainability and the involvement of relevant interested parties. The CSR Risk Assessment focuses on the actual needs of your company. Using a 360 ° radar, risks are determined and the relevant aspects and requirements are filtered out of the relevant sustainability regulations. The focus is on the question: what do market want, Customers and relevant interested parties? The answers provide a customer profile that includes the status quo on the one hand and the previously selected requirements on the other hand. Their compliance will be determined and confirmed at a later date in the on-site Risk Assessments.
- More transparency through orientation to internationally recognized sustainability rules
- Strong perception of CSR performance in the market and at the customer
- Greater security about where your company is about sustainability.
- Instrument for own supplier management
The Audit – That’s The Way It Works
- A CSR Risk Assessment takes place in two steps: First, your existing or potential risks are determined in a materiality analysis, the status quo of your company is determined and the sustainability requirements relevant to you are selected.
- In a second step, the degree of fulfillment of the selected requirements is determined in the course of an on-site assessment. If successful, you will receive as proof a certificate which, if desired, contains the degree of maturity in the form of the achieved score.
- Take the first step towards your journey of excellence by entering into a contract with us. Our executives will assess your requirements and propose a customized solution.
- A deep dive onsite assessment would be conducted based on our defined assessment criteria by an industry expert. We can also tailor make the assessment criteria or use your existing framework to verify the conformance and implementation effectiveness.
- A comprehensive & structured report would be shared identifying both strengths and opportunities for improvement. The report would share some of the industry best practices and give you a roadmap with actionable insights to take your system or process to the next level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Intris is focused in providing highly professional assessment services such as -Skill Assessments -Due Diligence Audit & Assessments -Green Assessments and Audit -Risk Assessments (Data Centre and CSR)
Skills Assessment is tremendously important for any Organisations as it helps bridge the gap between employees’ skills and Organisational goals.
Assessing skills helps organisations be aware on how to strategically empower existing resources and empanel new resources which improves productivity multifolds.
If Green Audit is enforced in an effective way then there are many advantages that could be adopted from it. Authenticate conformity with the implemented laws Empower the organizations to frame a better environmental performance Enhance the alertness for environmental guidelines and duties Recognize the cost saving methods through waste minimizing and managing
Intris is power packed with industry experts in order to perform assessments with best standards to help clients in defining, measuring and solving CHallenges which is critical for organizational performance.
Our team with an extensive experience in assessment services working on Private & Government projects, will be an extended arm for organisations in helping them grow.