We Partner with Clients across all our Industries, We help them hire, high quality leadership talent (sourced globally wherever necessary/appropriate) for filling strategic Technology positions in the following areas :-
General Technology/Information Leadership positions – CTO,CIO, EVP-IT, Executive Director-IT, President-IT etc. and their direct reports.
Head-Enterprise Architecture, Chief Enterprise Architect, Chief Solutions Architect, Chief Application Architect, Head-Theoretical Research, Head-Applied Research etc.
Leadership positions requiring specialist business domain knowledge and deep technology expertise.
Investment Banking/Financial Technology Domains – Positions at VP,EVP, Director, Executive Director, Managing Director and Senior Managing Director levels across Front/Middle/Back Office areas spanning areas such as Trading Systems ( Algorithmic Trading, Proprietary Trading etc.), Risk Management , Equities, Settlement Systems, Prime Brokerage, Derivatives & Alternative Asset Management (Hedge Fund Support Systems etc),Securities and Capital Market Technology systems etc.
Corporate/Private/Retail/Specialist Trade Banking technology.
Industrial Automation Systems Software, Embedded & Other Systems Software etc.
Software Product Companies – Positions such as EVP/SVP/VP/Director – Engineering/Product Development & Specialist Technical Leadership –Positions such as Head-Architecture Group, Head-Enterprise Architecture, Chief Enterprise Architect, Chief Solutions Architect, Chief Application Architect etc.
Leadership positions (Typically at a Director/VP/SVP/EVP/Executive Director /COO/ Managing Director/President Level) requiring experience managing large client relationships in a Global Delivery Model in addition to possessing a demonstrated track record of Global/National Business Development and/or Practice Management (Across Horizontals/Verticals)&with/without independent P&L responsibilities.
Searches for positions in Sales & Relationship Management such as Head-Sales, Client Partners, Large Account Directors, Engagement Directors etc are also executed by this service cluster.
Solutions WE Provide
- IT Software & IT Hardware – Services & Products.
- IT Enabled Services – Captive and Third Party – BPO & KPO’s.
- IT Consulting – Technology & Strategy, Outsourcing Advisory, Analytics.
- IT Infrastructure – Services & Products, Networking & Data Communication, Storage Systems. Security.
- Other IT – Engineering Services & Products, Industrial Automation Systems, Theoretical & Applied Research etc.
- Specialist IT–Investment Banking Technology, Hedge Funds Technology, Embedded Systems, System Software etc.
- Telecom – Wireline /Wireless – Hardware, Software, Services & Infrastructure – Application & Systems Side.
- Other Telecom – Telecom Service Providers, Telecom VAS, Telecom Analytics etc.
- Semiconductor – Hardware, Software, Services, R&D,EDA, Merchant Foundries, Fabless Companies, Integrated Device Manufacturers, Equipment Suppliers etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
The hiring process begins when a company identifies the need to fill a position and ends when a candidate accepts a job offer. The typical steps of the recruitment and selection process vary depending on the role and company. But, most hiring teams build their hiring process around these four stages:
Planning. Hiring managers usually need to get the job opening approved before posting the job ad. They should also discuss the recruiting budget for their position, prepare the job description and assemble their hiring team. Attracting candidates. This stage involves any action hiring teams take to fill their hiring pipeline with qualified candidates (e.g. candidate sourcing, job advertising and asking for referrals.) Selecting candidates. The most important part of a candidate screening phase is the interview. Screening calls, job application reviews and pre-employment tests help ensure that hiring teams interview the best candidates. Offering the job. If all goes well, this process involves drafting and sending a job offer email to your desired candidate, who accepts it. Sometimes though, candidates may choose to negotiate their offers or reject them outright
A hiring process flowchart is a visualization of recruiting steps and how they connect. A flowchart is a good way to communicate your recruitment policy in a concrete and memorable way to both hiring teams and candidates. For example, you could use a flowchart to present recruiting steps to hiring managers. Hiring flowcharts can get more complex if you add more actions, decisions and phases, as well as different stakeholders
1) We understand the science of success. Our groundbreaking Four Dimensional Executive Assessment provides the most holistic perspective on the market today – covering candidates’ competencies, their personality traits, what drives them, as well as the experiences that are aligned to the role 2) We know the market. We embed job grading, job description, and salary benchmarking into the executive search process through our proprietary Executive Snapshot process, giving clients confidence not only that they are choosing the right candidate, but also offering them a competitive reward package based on the role’s unique level and requirements.
3)We deliver results. C-level executives hired with our assessment methodology are eight times more likely to be promoted within three years.