Data Analytics Outsourcing
Managed analytics and data analysis services allow businesses to get their data collected, processed and presented to them in the form of actionable insights while avoiding investments in the development and administration of an analytics solution.
Regular data analysis
- Get all your raw data mined for actionable insights.
- Continuously get analytics results in different formats (reports, dashboards, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Benefit from different types of analysis (descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, etc.).
One-time data analysis
- Eager to gain a quick insight into the most pressing problem
- Not looking for a long-term commitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the process of analyzing raw data to find trends and answer questions, the definition of data analytics captures its broad scope of the field. However, it includes many techniques with many different goals.
The data analytics process has some key components that are needed for any initiative. By combining these components, a successful data analytics initiative will provide a clear picture of where you are, where you have been and where you should go.
The availability of machine learning techniques, massive data sets, and cheap computing power has enabled the use of these techniques in many industries. The collection of big data sets is instrumental in enabling these techniques. Big data analytics enables businesses to draw meaningful conclusions from complex and varied data sources, which has made possible by advances in parallel processing and cheap computational power.
Data analytics is important because it helps businesses optimize their performances. Implementing it into the business model means companies can help reduce costs by identifying more efficient ways of doing business and by storing large amounts of data.
A company can also use data analytics to make better business decisions and help analyze customer trends and satisfaction, which can lead to new and better products and services.
Companies prefer to outsource data analytics services because implementing data analytics in-house has many challenges. These are the advantages of outsourcing data analytics.
– Data Analytics companies has hands-on experience of the latest tools and technology used in the process. – Dealing issues of privacy and data security will be done efficiently by an analytics company. – You don’t have the burden of having a dedicated team to take care of the ongoing data analytics process. – Our Experts can combine and synchronize unstructured data from disparate sources.
If all these factors are done in-house, it adds to your cost and hamper productivity. By outsourcing business data analytics services and solutions to Intris, you can overcome all these challenges at an affordable price.
Considering the volume and variety of your growing data stores, we streamline your data processing procedure to unlock hidden insights while reducing costs. By hiring Intris as your data analytics services provider, your business gets the advantage of information management, customized data analytics solutions, and advanced decision science, among other things.
– Improved Operational Efficiency – Enhanced Demographic Targeting – Reduced Costs – Higher Conversions – Better Market Understanding – Accurate Forecasting – Faster And More-informed Decision Making – Reduced Reporting Mistakes -More Insightful Regular And Ad-hoc Reporting – Long-term, More Impactful Customer Service